“?”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

One does not expect gpurmet food in Slovenia. Stick to the Italian options......they are really good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I would've given this place 0 stars if that were an option. The staff were beyond arrogant and incompetent of the simplest of tasks. We were told the pizza oven was "broken" (although I'm unsure how you can break a wood-fired pizza oven, maybe the fire ran out of flames) and the waiter was not sure what "state the pizza would come out in", I can assure you it was not a pretty one. However, pizzas arriving at tables following ours looked appetising - a shame the same couldn't be said for ours. Awfully rude staff with attitude issues along side fried cardboard-tasting food.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank izzypover
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Had lunch at Rikli Bistro. Sat outside. Good views Ordered a Chicken Pizza. The best Pizza i had. The service was good and efficient.Ended with a mint refreshing tea. Worth a try and highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Not wanting to walk too far from our hotel our first night in Lake Bled, my husband and I went next door and found this pizzeria. It has very interesting pizza flavor combinations, and we liked it so much, we went back a second night. Altogether, we tried 4 different pizzas over 2 nights, and all were very yummy. Three weeks in the Balkans and their typical RED wines made me really want a glass of white, and sure enough, this restaurant offered a really good Slovenian white called "sivi pinot", very much like my beloved Italian Pinot Grigios I enjoy back home. Not much else on the menu, although I think I remember seeing a ravioli on the menu. This restaurant is located facing the beautiful lake, directly next door to the large Hotel Park. Two pizzas and two glasses of wine were under 20 euros, so I consider this a good lunch/dinner stop - not too expensive.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank SparkyTS
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The bled cake is to die for. Tried the cheaper version near hotel park but this cake is def better in hotel park.

Date of visit: April 2017