Park Hotel Bled
US$269
US$261
Elvoline
1,182 results
All reviewslake viewfifth floortour groupcream cakelakeside roomcomfortable hotelbuffet styleenjoy the viewair conditioningbreakfast and dinnerbit datedfantastic locationbled cakeindoor poolspent two nightsfairy talechurch bells
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This Hotel was built in the thirties but has had several renovations since. I think it is ready for a new make over. The rooms are reasonably large and all have a balcony. Thi bedding configuration leaves a little bit to be desired with our "king" bed being two single beds ( made up separately ) just pushed together. The Wi Fi is free with no pass word required but there are no tea or coffee making facilities. The breakfast buffet was ok but a poor selection of hot food ..only scrambled egg bacon and pork sausage to choose from. There were however lots of cheeses and cold cuts .
Tip ask for a lake view room as some overlook the parking area.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Park Hotel Bled, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at the Hotel Park.

As we do manage six hotels in Lake Bled we unfortunately can't refurbish them in the same time. But I have some good news for you: we are aware of the fact that part of the Hotel Park’s rooms hasn’t been refurbished for some time therefore we plan to do it this year. I am convinced that our guests' satisfaction with their stay will be even better afterwards.

I wish to thank you also for other issues you stressed out – I have already discussed them with my colleagues in order to improve our services.
Dear guest, you are welcome to visit us again.
Best regards,

SAVA HOTELS BLED
Fedja Pobegajlo, Executive Director

Reviewed 6 June 2013

this hotel would definitely need some refurbishment. still very 'old yugoslavia' style like furniture, bathroom, breakfast room...
however it has some very positive plus:
- if the room is on the lake side the view is magnificent
- breakfast was of very good quality
- staff very friendli and helpful

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Park Hotel Bled, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear guest,

May I thank you for the review about your stay at our Hotel Park.
I am very pleased to find out that you were satisfied with the location and our services. It keeps us motivated for the future.

We are aware of the fact that some of the rooms need to be refurbished and I can gladly tell you that we are planning to do this refurbishment this year.
I hope that you will visit us again and remain

Sincerely yours,

SAVA HOTELS BLED
Fedja Pobegajlo, Executive Director

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed in a Lake view room for a weeks holiday. Great views and room had everything you need including free wifi. Hotel is at a great location on the Lake and close to all the amenities in Bled. Great walks around the lake and up to the Castle. We were on a half board basis which was all buffet. The food was good but did get a little boring as geared to the large coach parties who invaded the buffet several times during the week. We did discover that if you asked reception you could swap your evening meal once a week for a 15 euro voucher per person to use at a selection of restaurants in Bled. Strangely the selection of restaurants didn't include the hotels own restaurant infront of the hotel on the lakes edge which was a shame as this was very nice and we enjoyed lunch there several times.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are worth the extra for the stunning views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stopped at the restaurant fora break whilst walking around Lake Bled. The views are superb and the service was excellent. The cakes were gorgeous. That combined with a couple of glasses of wine made it a memorabel experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My first visit to Lake Bled and it won't be my last.
The hotel has a great position by the edge of Lake Bled and the views are spectacular.
My room was overlooking the front of the hotel which has lots of trees, this made my room pretty dark - there could have been more lighting in the room, as there were 2 side lamps and a free standing lamp, plus the light by the room door. It could have done with a light on the ceiling really to brighten it up.The room size was good and the balcony was great too.Breakfast was fine and found plenty of things I liked each morning to eat.

Good location for shops, bars, etc.

Would I stay again - yes I would. Friendly staff too!!

Room Tip: Ask for a Lake View room - may be brighter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business