“Well equipped and located”

Vila Cvetka Apartments
Ranked #4 of 89 Speciality Lodging in Bled
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Well equipped and located”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Located 5 minutes walk from the lake. Well equipped with all a family needs including a washing machine and a dish washer and a perfect solution for a family with kids.
Warm welcome from the manager including detailed explanations about the area and the attractions around.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Perfect location, few minits walk from the lake, wide and clean rooms, the kitchen is equipped & the host, mr. Yani was very nice & helpful. We enjoyed our time there, it was very convenient & we recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013
Prata di Pordenone, Italy
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Let me start by agreeing with all the other reviews, the owner is amazing. From the time we arrived to the time we left he went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable.
My wife and two young children initially arrived 3 hours before check in, the apartment was easy to find and located right in the city center. I called Jani just to verify that it was okay to park our car in the complex before we checked in. He apologized that he was not there (which was not necessary, as stated before we had arrived well before check in), he called his wife Anna who met us at the apartments 5 minutes later. She went ahead and checked us in 3 hours early, and made sure we knew plenty about the area.
We rented one of the cottages, it was amazing! Brand new, spotlessly clean, and perfect for a family of four. It was literally a 3 minute walk to the lake.
Later when Jani arrived back at the property, he made sure we did not need anything else. He then allowed my children to play with his children's toys. The next day he needed to mow the lawn behind our cottage, but he checked with me first to see if the kids were sleeping. I told them that they were, but it was no big deal. He refused to mow the lawn until the kids awoke. I also asked him about places to get a massage for my wife, instead of just giving me a recommendation he went ahead and booked one for her. My wife said the place he booked at was absolutely perfect.
The next day upon checkout he gave my children some bike helmets that his children had outgrown, I was shocked.
On our return drive home he called to inform us that we had left one of my wife's jackets and if we were too far to turn around he would be happy to mail it to us. Luckily we had some friends still in the area that retrieved the coat, but you could not ask for better service anywhere.
Me and my wife are sure to return to Bled, and we would not think of staying anywhere but at Apartments Vila Cvetka. We will be recommending them to everyone we know.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank regluke
Austin, TX
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Yes, if you're going to Bled, staying at Janez' apartment is the best choice. He lives there too, so he's helpful at any time of the day (or night!) The apartment itself is very nice, large (with two bedrooms, balcony, kitchen, living room) and clean, and it was very comfortable. Parking is easy because they have a large lot. The outside is pretty and well kept. The apartment is also just a short walk to the lake! But the best part, like another reviewer said, is the owner - he is so incredibly warm, helpful, and knowledgeable. He gives great tips on where to go, how to get there, etc. His family is sweet and it seems that everyone in town knows (and loves!) him.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Yorkshire
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed here for five nights in June with three other people. It was a fantastic holiday and the accommodation was perfect. Janez is a fantastic host and goes the extra mile - even providing a stiff shot to help calm the nerves before canyoning!

Bled is beautiful and Vila Cvetka is in a superb location.

We stayed in the smaller of the two villas; the other one had just been finished the day before we left. We took a look around and it was beautiful.

I'm not usually one for going back to places but I can see myself heading back here one day.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Irvington, New York
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The apartments in Vila Cvetka are spacious and clean. We were a party of 6, so we rented 2 units and they both very nice. The best thing about staying here is how helpful the owner was. His English was perfect and he had wonderful suggestions as to where we should explore during our short stay in Bled. The house is under a 5 minute walk to the lake, castle and town. Lake Bled is as stunning as the travel books say and this property is a perfect base for exploring the region. Swimming in the refreshing waters of Lake Bled while looking at the castle and island church was surreal.

Room Tip: We stayed in both the 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom unit and they were both very nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I stayed in a beautiful one bedroom self-contained apartment in June, just wish we could've stayed longer! On arrival we were welcomed by our friendly host, and given tips on all the best places to see, and recommendations on where to eat (which was tremendously helpful) The apartment was modern, spacious, and equipped with a kitchen and free Wi-Fi. The location was perfect, only a few minute’s walk away from the lake and main restaurants/shops, without being right in the centre of all the hustle and bustle. The apartment was great value, and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to spend a few days in Bled, as it has everything you need and run by lovely people.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple