Rikli Balance Hotel (ex Hotel Golf)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswellness centrenice hotellake viewpool arealarge tour groupsvisited this hotelbuffet stylebuffet dinnerbit datedout of seasonreception staffenjoy the viewbled castlejulian alpsbreakfast was excellentrooms are largespent two nights
Reviewed 6 August 2014

stayed at golf hotel bled for five days in july this year2014 .The hotel is in a good spot over looking the lake at the front and nices views at the back over looking the mountains and wood lands room was fine but the towels there on the thin side, but I think what let it down was the queues in the evening for dinner at the buffet bar plenty of choice but thirty to forty people each
evening was a bit much the problem being only one sitting asked for a jug of water but was told
had to buy bottled water.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at the Golf a number of times over the years, and have become a regular visitor. The Golf is quirky and enjoyable. The view from lake facing rooms is truly beautiful with a view to Slovenia's highest mountain,. Triglav, up and beyond the lake. Lake view rooms have balconies and are adequately comfortable. Service at the hotel is good, although breakfast is nothing special. A ground floor spa area has great facilities, swimming areas, saunas, massages and terrace sunbathing. The hotel makes --- as it does for tour parties -- a great base for exploring the Bled area and enjoying Bled and the lake

Room Tip: Do ask for a room that faces directly on to the lake, for the view alone
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
SavaHotelsResorts, Manager at Rikli Balance Hotel (ex Hotel Golf), responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear guest,

May I thank you for returning to Hotel Golf. We appreaciate your trust and are grateful that you are willing to share your experience with other guests.

I am pleased that you like our hotel and service and we will also take into consideration your note on the breakfast. We want to do our best to meet our guests' expectations and will certainly continue this way also in future.

I look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at golf hotel for one week in the end of july 2014.
we enjoyed very much our stay.
The staff were very friendly and helpfull.
I especially want to mention Lobbo from the dining room:he is always smiling and welcoming. it was very nice to open the day with him.
The pools were great.there was a good view and a very good temprature.
The rooms are nice and big but i think that its time to change the carpets and inovate the tables.
Also need to take care about a little bad smell from the toilets.
Despite all that i mention it was a great stay peaceful and very good.
I want to mention that we got upgraded to the rooms with the lake view and the view of the lake was beautiful.
We recommand very much on this hotel!

Ronen abrahami,
Israel

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
SavaHotelsResorts, Manager at Rikli Balance Hotel (ex Hotel Golf), responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear guest,

May I thank you for staying at the Hotel Golf and for your review. I am pleased that you liked our staff and service.
Regarding the carpets and smell from the toilets…. I ensure you that your remarks will be mentioned on the next team meeting and that we will find the right solution for this problem .

We do our best to meet our guests' expectations and will certainly continue this way also in future.
Hopefully we will be able to welcome you again in the future.

Direktorica hotelov

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Even though we didn't stay at this hotel, we used the facilities and were in Slovenia for my son's wedding and had booked in at the hairdressers at The Golf on 24th July. Myself, my daughter and young granddaughter had our hair styled here and we were really worried what we would end up looking like! But we need not have worried, our stylist [really sorry we didn't get your name) did an excellent job and we all looked absolutely stunning!!! Myself, daughter and granddaughter would like to pass on our thanks to that wonderful lady who transformed all three of us, she was brilliant. Thank you again. Also the pool at this hotel is excellent and my grandchildren loved it and all the staff were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive review.

I was very pleased reading it and I am glad you were satisfied with the stylist. Additional services are very important to us since they can add great value to the hotel.

I hope we will be able to welcome you again, also as guests in our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hotel Golf is ok enough if you are looking for an old functional monolith with communist flair. It is nicely located overlooking the beautiful lake but between the hotel and the lake lies an exceptionally drab concrete square complete with burger joints and pizza places that you pass on the way. Not exactly lakeside. It has a small pool area that is nice and open for the public. But considering the price and the actual standard of the hotel itself this is hardly four stars, more like three.

The Hotel also seems to primarily cater to tour groups. I would recommend that you stop by Lake Bled which is beautiful but like this hotel, there are nicer and more interesting places to see in beautiful Slovenia.

• Stayed: July 2014
SavaHotelsResorts, Manager at Rikli Balance Hotel (ex Hotel Golf), responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your staying at our Hotel Golf and sharing your experience.

I ensure you that your assessment of Hotel Golf and the small shopping area will be mentioned on the next administration team meeting - we consistently endeavor to deliver the highest quality of service, with a warm, genuine and friendly approach, and I hope that your feedback will bring us to positive changes.

Dear guest I still hope that you decide to visit us again as we would like to improve an impression from you last stay.

Best regards from Lake Bled,