“Perfect”
Review of Garni Hotel Berc

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bled
Garni Hotel Berc
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Bled
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Location is great, but that's not all. Service and owners are outstanding. We really feel like "mi casa es su". I have several examples, but here are few: - I was going to hike, but it was raining heavily, owner Luka gave me his jacket. I forgot my phone charger to another hotel, Luka arranged it back to me etc etc. I had a great time here with my wife and our 1,5 year old baby girl who loved to play outside in a little garden. If I return to Lake Bled, I would try to book this place (try to book it early). We spent 5 days in the lake Bled and 3 night in Berc. It was fully booked and Luka arranger one night for us from the hotel next to Berc, called Mayer (which is also a great hotel with great service).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 July 2014

It is understandable why the Berc is so highly rated. It is in a lovely spot just 5 minutes from the lake and the rooms are very clean and comfortable with a lovely alpine feel to the place. Excellent value with a good breakfast included. What makes your stay special, however, is the hospitality of Luka. He is the perfect host, friendly and knowledgeable and clearly focused on delivering a high level of service. I would highly recommend the Berc and hope to return in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We found the beautiful town of Bled and this hotel last year and returned this July for another week. It is very comfortable and immaculately clean, set in a vllage type location but only five minutes from the lake. Breakfast is excellent and the ever helpful Luka can not do enough for you. We would not think of staying anywhere else on our future visits to this beautiful area,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I loved this hotel. It is so pretty--sparkling clean, the rooms are lovely and comfortable, the breakfast includes lots of variety, and the owner, Luca, is as friendly and helpful as he could possibly be. There is even a computer just outside the breakfast room for guests to use. We enjoyed being a bit removed from the hubbub of the area directly on the lake, but it was a very short walk to shops, restaurants and the beautiful lake itself. Bled is a lovely area to visit for bikers, hikers and lovers of scenery, and this hotel is where I would strongly recommend you stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BongaC
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hotel Berc is an excellent place to stay.

Luka, the proprietor, was superbly helpful and friendly - although we pretty much had everything planned, most mornings we would walk passed Luka on the front desk as he was giving advice to other visitors. He recommended a few of local restaurants to us that were excellent, so the man knows his stuff.

The hotel is beautifully decorated in wood throughout that gives it a real Alpine feel. The room we had was a good size and nicely set out and with large comfy bed, a clean bathroom and a long and fairly private balcony, we had no complaints whatsoever.

I can totally understand why this hotel sits at the top end of the list of places to stay in Bled.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Garni hotel Berc is a must stay at when one is in Bled- not only because of the peace and quiet away from the bustle of big hotels and buses on one side if the lake, but also for the location which is a 5 minute walk to the lake. Of more importance is the helpful and so friendly reception and conversations we had with Luka, the owner- and the staff. Exceptional value. Just what we needed to wrap up our vacation and go home with a warm feeling to tide us over the next work days. It was a pure delight to have stayed at the hotel. My 3 year old son has fond memories of Luka - even getting a birthday gift from him! And to top that, he went out of his way to drop us at the train station on our way out. We intend to have this on our annual itinerary. As one reviewer said and we fully agree, one comes in as a guest and leaves as a friend.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I'm writing this from the sunny balcony of this beautifully kept Alpine type chalet hotel. We second the comments from last reviewers- everything about Hotel Berc is a pure delight! Luka has thought of everything detail his guests would want & provided them all! Location is perfect; set just above the lake. Brilliant to have free use of cycles. We will be so sorry to leave- really is perfect holiday destination. Thank you to Luka & staff for high standard of everything.