Guesthouse Kolinska
US$139
US$164
US$154
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$152
US$143
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$177
US$61
US$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

All reviewsgreat place to stayour room was spaciouswalking distanceminute walkstayed here for nightslake bledthe ownervilabalconybestsslovenialuggagesupermarketfridge
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Amazing service, friendliness and readiness to help in any question. Appart from its superb service all installations are clean and the views from its balconies are breathtaking.
Thank you for such nice days!! I will definitely stay with you if I come again to Bled!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ferbielsa
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I don't usually write reviews, however for this one I put some time aside.
I stayed at Villa Kolinska for 7 days and have to say that although I deal with many Hotels and operators in general on a daily basis, the friendliness, cleanliness, organisation and in general the whole team with especially Goran made this stay one of the most memorable I had in a long while. The whole accommodation is spotlessly clean, the location is great, the comfort of the beds is fantastic and the friendliness of the staff is beyond words.
Thank you for a great stay and I hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sKris
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Everyone was so nice with us. They made us feel like home. Very clean and comfortable! The location is very good, in a very quiet enviorment and walk distance to the centre of the village! The man who was in reception And the bar, Goran, was very nice And friendly!! The breakfast was very good Also.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Andreagdr
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Penzion vila Kolinska in Bled offers picturesque landscape, overlooking the caste of Lake Bled. I stayed there twice, those nights have provided me with quality sleep, like the sleep that I’ve never had in China, tranquil and peaceful. This is the holiday we’re talking about. Though it is not big, the staff, especially Goran took care of everything, more than any five-star hotel service, flexible and considerate. More importantly, I got to communicate with them in a friendly way. It feels great to make friends with them. It’s more important to get to know the native than to spend in those expensive hotels with rigidly standardized service elsewhere. They are showing you the Native Slovene culture(customs, language, etc). When spending holidays in Kolinska, I felt at home. Above all, the people from Kolinska make me want to come back again and again. As long as I visit Slovenia, I’ll stay in Kolinska to enjoy simple but quality service, to get in touch with people there.--Kevin from Guangzhou, China.

Room Tip: Find the hotel with friendlier people, good location to the best landscape
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kevin Z
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed here in August as a walking holiday base. Smallish comfortable hotel. Very good helpful service throughout. Good food and vegetarian options provided. Comfortable rooms with balconies and mountain views. A little way out of the town centre but ok once we found the back way. Very well looked after throughout.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple