My husband and I were looking for a few days away to relax, unwind and enjoy each other's company, and Vila Park was the perfect place to do this. The room was beautiful - modern, clean, a good size, and with an immaculate bathroom and a private balcony - and the food was homely, tasty and plentiful. The owner was welcoming and chatty, but not overbearing, and the setting couldn't have been more relaxing - the loaction is so peaceful and very beautiful. We went walking around Lake Bohinj on one day, and up to Vogel to ski on another, but otherwise sat on our balcony or by the open fire downstairs reading our books. Maybe if you want lots of nightlife this isn't the place for you, but otherwise, I couldn't recommend this place more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the Triglav National Park, right next to the crystal clear, emerald green Savica stream and steps away from Lake Bohinj lies Vila Park. Listen to the birds singing and water purling, take a deep breath of mountain air and just relax. Vila Park houses eight sumptuously furnished double rooms. Each room features a balcony overlooking the surrounding hills, a TV set, a safety deposit box and a refrigerator. All rooms also offer wireless Internet access. Not only can you experience the comfort of our double rooms but you can also enjoy our delicious breakfasts, and have fruit at your disposal all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vila Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Park Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Vila Park Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero