Although we arrived at the hotel when it was pitch black and had no idea what to expect, we soon relaxed with the warmth of the welcome from the host Jana. Comfortable in every way and food was perfect after hours of skiing. The hotel is 15mins leisurely walk to the gondola with a couple of bars and restaurants along the way. Hired a car from Advantacar via economy car rentals which was a big bonus to visit neighbouring picturesque sights of Lake Bled and Ljubljana. All in all Vila Park is a perfect place to stay if you want a quiet and restful break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the Triglav National Park, right next to the crystal clear, emerald green Savica stream and steps away from Lake Bohinj lies Vila Park. Listen to the birds singing and water purling, take a deep breath of mountain air and just relax. Vila Park houses eight sumptuously furnished double rooms. Each room features a balcony overlooking the surrounding hills, a TV set, a safety deposit box and a refrigerator. All rooms also offer wireless Internet access. Not only can you experience the comfort of our double rooms but you can also enjoy our delicious breakfasts, and have fruit at your disposal all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vila Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Park Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Vila Park Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero