We stayed at this hotel with our 4 kids for 4 nights. The staff was young, energetic and caring; in short, a pleasure to stay!
The hotel has its own parking and is located 5 mins walk from the lake. The lake is great: clear clean water with small private beaches. Good for swimming in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bohinj is re-opening the door for all who wish to be a part of unspoiled nature. Suitable for families as well as for those who are more adrenaline-driven. To enjoy summer sun, canoeing, kayaking on a beautiful Bohinj lake, for those who want to see natural attractions or go hiking in Julian Alps or just to enjoy genuine Bohinj and visit traditional events. New team took over the management of Hotel Bohinj. We will rely on our experience in Skihotel Vogel and Camping Zlatorog Bohinj. Our mission is to bring various Bohinj tourist accomodations to a higher level of hospitality. In hope of a pleasant vacation in Hotel Bohinj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bohinj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohinj Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Bohinj Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero