We recently returned from Bohinj having spent 11 nights at the Hotel Kristal in June 2014. This is our 8th stay in 9 years at hotel. Everybody, the owners and all the staff are so warm and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are comfortable, spacious, and spotlessly clean. We always look forward to the food. The evening meals are excellent, with a good choice of waitress served main course. If you don’t fancy any of the choices, just ask for something else, and they always try to provide it.
When you return after a day out in the truly beautiful national park, we always relax in the peaceful garden with our free afternoon tea watching the birds. This holiday we saw Haw Finches, Crested Tits, Thrushes and Bats in the garden, with a Heronry just along the path.
It’s a relaxing holiday in a beautiful country, made welcome by genuine people, can’t wait to go back next year. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming alpine family hotel is located in the natural paradise of the Lake Bohinj area with its stunning mountains and alpine forests. The bedrooms are bright and tastefully furnished. Lake Bohinj is a pleasant 500m walk from the hotel. Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav national park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kristal Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Kristal Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero