We have just spent ten days at Hotel Kristal and had a wonderful stay. It is nicely situated near to Lake Bohinj and is in a quiet location. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay pleasurable. The hotel is immacutaly clean and our rooms were cleaned to a very high standard every day. The food was extremely tasty and every evening we were served with a choice of quality food. We particularly liked the fact that the hotel is small and friendly and is frequented by locals rather than big tour companies. You really feel like you sample Slovenian life and it was a pleasure to return to the hotel after a day hiking etc. I indulged in one of the massage treatments on my last day and wished I'd had more during my stay as it was a very relaxing experience. Hopefully we will return to the Hotel Kristal in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming alpine family hotel is located in the natural paradise of the Lake Bohinj area with its stunning mountains and alpine forests. The bedrooms are bright and tastefully furnished. Lake Bohinj is a pleasant 500m walk from the hotel. Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav national park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kristal Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Kristal Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero