Hotel Kristal was very nice, beautiful spacious rooms, great staff. Lake Bohinj is pristine, a welcome respite from the cities of Europe. Slovenia in general is very friendly and much less expensive for what you get than more touristed parts of Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming alpine family hotel is located in the natural paradise of the Lake Bohinj area with its stunning mountains and alpine forests. The bedrooms are bright and tastefully furnished. Lake Bohinj is a pleasant 500m walk from the hotel. Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav national park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Stayforlong S.L. so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kristal Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Kristal Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero