Hotel is ideally located, and i reccomand it for skiers. During our vacation there was limited snow so we went to pool in H Larix which is neer, but... Room's were small for four p (2 children under 6), and have a small TV with limited satelite programs. The food was tasty and well presented but the choice was fairly limited.
the biggest issue was - no wifi in rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its cosy and relaxed atmosphere, families particularly favour the Alpina hotel. Among points in its favour is its location right on the ski slope, which enables you to simply step out of the hotel and start skiing in winter or take one of the many walking paths in other seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Alpina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Alpina Resort Kranjska Gora