See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We booked here for a couple of nights to facilitate a driving tour of the Julian Alps. It's a ski chalet, and that is reflected in the decor and the voluminous wardrobes and dressers obviously in place for all the extra clothing and gear one brings on a ski holiday. With just a summer wardrobe, most of the storage was left empty. We took an upper room that had no balcony, but didn't suffer for it as we were out most of the day. The common room is large, with a full kitchen. There is a small t.v. in the room with the usual satellite package, so English language programming is available and with good variety. This is also a sleeping area, and couch folds down to make a bed comfortable enough for most adolescents. A trundle bed is also here, for a smaller child. My wife and I took the bedroom and found it comfortable and quiet.
The couple that run the place are very nice, and have more than enough English to manage one's needs. Parking can be a bit of an issue, but in speaking with the owners, they got it sorted out (parking is an issue everywhere in Slovenia, it seems!)
Good value for money. Short walk into the centre of the town. I'm sure this hotel would be great any time of year.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Spacious 2 bed apartment, comfy beds and located on the slope so door to door skiing. Boot room is spacious with heated rails. Matjaz, the owner, is very helpful and can arrange ski hire nearby. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

After spending great winter vacations years ago in the hotel Vijolica, this was our first summer vacation in Kranjska Gora which is known as the famous Slovenian ski resort. Hotel is situated practically on the ski slopes which in summer turn into pastures for horses sheep. The stayed in the apartment for 4-6 persons, which was still quite big with two bedrooms, large living room, proper kitchen and with 2 restrooms (which I almost never experienced in hotels). Although the establishment seems more like an apartment house rather than a hotel (no bar, breakfast, restaurant), it offers enough for a good short or long vacation with friends or family. The price is not really a bargain, however you get the value for your money.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Friendly staff, clean apartments, excellent location. I will come back with my family and have a longer skiing vacation. Storage for skis is very handy and you actually stay at the skiing slope. Nice view to mountains and skiing slopes.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with view to the mountains.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

When my Daughter said she wanted to get back to sking after a five year brake I was up for it she said she would like her boyfriend to come along, he had never skied before and he wanted to try it out. From Luton airport to the slopes 3 hours car hire at airport. Our 1 bed apart hotel keys was waiting at the reception. Room very good.
kichen with all that you would expect to find in it. The snow and slopes, was only 20 feet from the front door with a heated ski equipment room next door, every one have their own keys to come and go as they like. We asked the reception about ski hire and was told if we use a certain shop we would get a discount, so off we went and got our equipment we got a ten percent discount on all the equipment we then got lift passes and off we went I will be the first to tell you I am not good but at sking but we all had a great two days on the slopes I would recommend it any time for two days or a week it's great.

Date of stay: March 2016