See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2015

well, it's not easy to find words to explain what I feel when ( once a year, in first week of Year). not only food is excelent, drinks at favorable price ( whole Kranjska Gora is not so expencive as other ski resorts), personell nice and very friendly, whole "package" at Cvitar is for 11 on a scale 1 to 10. highly recomendable. if they don't have place for stay, they will do you a favour and search where to stay. no one I know wouldn't do same.

Room tip: my favourite room is No 5, as I have a child and young one has her own room from same room we are in.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We spent only 1 night at this hotel but we had a good stay. Staff was very helpful to help us park the car even if our arrival time was in the late evening.

Room was very big and this should be recommended if you have a small family or some ski gears during winter.

Location is very good; directly in the centre of Kranjska Gora. It is a great spot the stay a couple of days if you have a car to visit southern area of the Triglav Park (Bled, Bohinj) as well as the main road of the park and the Vrsic Pass.

Good points the mention; overall good price value and a good restaurant downstairs.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is a lovely small hotel, situated in the main square next to the church. The staff are all very friendly and helpful and the food is excellent. We both had steak one night and it was one of the best we have ever had.Sitting outside on a sunny evening having dinner and local wine while listening to the entertainment on the stage in the square was lovely. Would definitely return if we were in the area again.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2012

This gostilna is in a great location with secure car parking and easy access to everything. Beautifully kept, spotlessly clean and with welcoming and friendly staff the title of this review says it all. Throw in a good breakfast and home cooked restaurant food and you have the perfect place. Go now!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Wonderful little guesthouse with delicious food. I found this inviting place, situated right in the pedestrianised heart of Kranjska Gora, almost by accident via a last-minute online booking that same day. I absolutely loved it! The owner / manger was super-friendly, the room was cosy but very comfortable and the place just felt very loved and well managed. I had a truly delicious meal out on the charming front terrace and thoroughly enjoyed my all-too-brief stay. Kranjska Gora is a great base for outdoor pursuits all year round, and, although I was here for the hiking in summer, I promised myself I would come back to stay here for some skiing in winter, too. I'm not sure what the standard room rates are here, but it was great value for what I was able to get online at the last minute. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2012