“Can I move in, please??”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bar Fetiche

Bar Fetiche
Ranked #4 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Can I move in, please??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I don't know where to start! We first had a desert each. Oh my lord, was it nice! The girl serving us spoke amazing English, she explained all deserts and ice creams to us. The interior is amazing, it is a great place to chill :)
after the desert, we thought that we try some ice cream! The flavours are very unique and this is the best ice cream have ever had in my whole life!
Oh, and the location is top class :)
This place is not cheap, but who cares, this is a real treat! Can I move in, please??

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MarcelaPomphrey

“Best ice cream.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I don't even know which flavor of ice cream s my favorite. Mango, peanut, ginger, hazelnut, green tea. I would have them all. Now. They have a ridiculous price but I think it's worth it. Other desserts are also good and unique and they have a variety of macaroons to choose from.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Katja S
TA
“Good desserts and great ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Great location by the river, with delicious ice cream in many unusual flavors. The cake was OK, but go for the ice cream :)

Visited October 2013
Graz, Austria
“GREATE COCTAILS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

really greate and tasty coctails, not short of alchocola. greate location by the river. would recomand it.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic desserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Stumbled on this place on our first day in Ljubljana. Not difficult to find as it is on the river. Great place for people watching. The desserts were divine. We had the pistachio & chocolate mousse & the macaron with raspberries. Both excellent. Coffee was good too. Although we didn't try the ice cream, the flavours were interesting and quite unique.

• Visited September 2013