We only stayed one night, but were so comfortable and well treated that I would have enjoyed staying longer. Great location a block off the river in the historic center, all restaurants, bars and shopping easily within an easy and delightful walk. Our suite of rooms was very large, two bedrooms, a very large living room with fireplace, large bathroom and a kitchen for coffee or to keep a bottle of wine or fruit. The layout of the room and the hotel was quirky but fun. The front desk staff was helpful but stretched thin while we were there. A fine place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana