This place was suggested to me by a friend and I was a little worried about the price however, we got a deal and even the original price was cheaper than places I stayed at in Italy.
The location is perfect. It is close to everything and walking distance to almost any place in Ljubljana but, if you want to experience an old town feeling then this is the place to stay.
The staff were amazing. I used to work in the hotel industry here in Canada for a large hotel chain and granted this is a small hotel one but, the personal service and consideration given to each of us was nothing short of spectacular!
The rooms are unbelievably large for the price and clean. The furniture was way beyond my expectations and would complete against any Fairmont property.
If you are looking for a place to stay and want romance and privacy then this is the place to stay. Ideal for weddings and also for groups (as we were a group and took 3 rooms).
The service was so much better than other hotels I have stayed at, including the hotel in Florence Italy which was also in a good location, quaint and romantic. But the service from staff, the furniture, the clean rooms/bathroom, and location made would make it unfair to compare this 5+ hotel with other hotels. A wonderful mix of modern but mostly antique made this place the most memorable of all the 7 hotels I stayed in on this trip.
Did I mention the price? For what you get in other countries this place was simply in another class...like 7th heaven :) that is, one just can't compare; truly the best hotel experience I ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa