We stayed at this lovely hotel for 3 days (around New year's eve) and it was wonderful festivities experience. The staff was extremely kind and considering. We were welcomed with the glass of champaign and felt instantly like nobilities (our son who is 5 immediately made a comment "are we kings now?"). The buffet breakfast is outstanding and luxurious. The Spa premises are beautiful and Thai massage is healing mind and body. The location is perfect and the parking is no trouble at all. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa