My husband and I enjoyed our stay in Hotel Cubo very much and we both think this is the best stay in Europe!!
- Modern n cozy room with a big tv n bathtub!
- Free mini-bar
- Great choices of TV channels eg. plenty of English channels, NationalGeoChannel, HBO, lots of soccer channels!
- Excellent toiletree eg. Loccitane bath gel, shampoo etc.
- Welcoming n nice staff eg. gave us a guide written by the hotel introducing basic info of Slovenia like language spoken, transportation, water, govt, dining at restaurant (tipping isnt expected, locals dont dine out oftent etc).
- Nice breakfast with v attentive staff serving breakfast!!
I really like the staff of Hotel Cubo! they are v professional and efficient!! When we were planning to visit the lale bled n wondering where to check the bus schedule, the staff actively checked at the internet and printed out the schedule for us!! While we were checking out n planning to walk to the train station with heavy luggages, the staff recommended us to take taxi coz it took just five euro! That was a perfect recommendation!!
The success of hotel cubo is truly attributed to the professionally trained staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Cubo is located in the centre of Slovenian capital Ljubljana, right opposite to the traffic free historical centre, within walking distance from the most important sightseeing sites and the shopping streets with lots of bars, night clubs and restaurants. It offers 26 modern rooms (2 Junior suites, 14 double rooms with one king bed, 7 twin rooms, 3 single rooms. All rooms are luminous and decorated with particularly good taste in a warm contemporary style using only the highest quality materials and amnesties, such as prestigious bed linen by Rivola Carmignani and The White Company bathroom amenities. All rooms have double glazing, carpet, telephone (10 minutes free calls within EU) TV, air conditioning, heating, free safe, WiFi , minibar. Bathrooms have showers or bath tubs, hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers. In addition, it also offer conference facilities - 3 meeting rooms with minimalistic design, strategically placed lighting and latest audio-visual equipment. Impressive residence of a hotel was build around 1830 for the family of attorney and rebuilt in 1930's in the for that period popular middle European cubist Art Deco style. During its history it was home to a ballet school, a publishing company, an education centre for first aid, driving school and most recently a famous milk cafe 'Miška'. After thorough renovation the refurbished building opened its doors again in 2011 as a design hotel, using only best quality materials and with a wink to the cubism of elder times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Cubo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.