1,354 results
All reviews old town star hotel nice hotel breakfast buffet minute walk city centre tivoli park the air conditioning business hotel comfortable stay train station hotel is situated nice room mini bar business trip rooms are spacious on foot
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I have stayed at the hotel twice and each time was for at least a weeks visit. The service is great, the rooms emaculate, the staff is professional and most important is the location is such that within a 10 min walk you can be in the historical walking district which is where you will find bars, restaurants and public concerts/events!

Room Tip: The street side is quiet compared to the side that faces the train tracks! Casino is not my thing however it it for you then you may want to visit theirs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed in Hotel Lev a few days in mai. The service was very nice, I had my bike with me that spent the nights in the storage room (they even carried it in and out for me!). The beds were excellent and you could manage the air-condition from the room. Its a little "old-fashion" in style but I dont see why that should be a problem. The breakfast was amazing with great variety and really tasty! The wifi is free and location is good!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed at Lev for 3 nights in late April. The rooms are functional though starting to show their age. The staff was very friendly and efficient nothing was too much trouble. The bar was very cosy and welcoming.
The hotel is a very short walk into the old city centre and is right on the edge of the Tivoli Park, an after dinner walks in the park is the perfect recipe for a good night’s sleep.
The hotel provides fast and free Wi-Fi, which works throughout the hotel.
This would have to be the place to stay in Ljubljana.

Room Tip: All rooms are good the higher floors offere a view of the castle which is a nice touch especially at night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Comfortable but nothing special. Supposedly 5 Star but not that standard in my view. Breakfast good. Room small. Everything else ho-hum.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Having stayed at the Hotel Lev in Ljubljana for a couple of nights, I found the hotel to be very much old style. A hotel that lost its grandeur quite some years ago. However, room & internet worked for me. Service - frankly - was nothing special, and the lobby & restaurant not a place I would want to hang out in.

I didn't have any meals there, so cannot comment on that. As a business traveler I now know there are better and more convenient hotels in Ljubljana. But of those options aren't available, I won't mind staying at the good ol Lev again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business