1,324 results
All reviewsold townstar hotelnice hotelminute walkbreakfast buffetcity centretivoli parkbusiness hotelcomfortable staytrain stationhotel is situatednice roombusiness triprooms are spaciousmini barexcellent locationon foot
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Very nice hotel, close to Ljubljana city center. Hotel is on high level of service, staff is very professional and ready to help. Rooms are very well equipped and modern. Breakfast is great with local products which is good idea to promote the county. I didn’t find anything to complain about. All in all I would recommend this hotel every day. Ljubljana is relatively small but nice mid European city.

Room Tip: Higer floors are quiter
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This is a very nice hotel. I stayed here when my normal hotel was full.
The staff were very friendly. The room was very nice but a little old fashioned, but I am older so it was fine. Very clean rooms, a nice quiet bar with excellent service and a great breakfast.
The hotel was five to ten minutes walk from the center.
Ljubljana is a fantastic city and the Slovenian people are wonderful, very warm and friendly.
I travel nearly every week so have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
I would definitely take my family there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stayed 3 nights in early April, 2012. Decor is bland but functional. Hotel target market is business people and it serves that purpose very well. Little atmosphere in the bar or restaurant. Staff approachable and helpful. Room was bland but spotless clean, comfortable beds, good water pressure in shower. Breakfast was great - lots of food and choices but get there early or late as by 8 a.m. it is full of business people fueling up before work.
It is located about 5 minute walk into the main shopping area and 20 minute walk from the main train/bus station.
We loved Ljubljana so much we stayed another 3 nights at the Antiq Palace Hotel and Spa (see our review) which was more designed for enhancing the holiday experience. The Lev is more designed for a safe, clean room for a short stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I have stayed at the hotel twice and each time was for at least a weeks visit. The service is great, the rooms emaculate, the staff is professional and most important is the location is such that within a 10 min walk you can be in the historical walking district which is where you will find bars, restaurants and public concerts/events!

Room Tip: The street side is quiet compared to the side that faces the train tracks! Casino is not my thing however it it for you then you may want to visit theirs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed in Hotel Lev a few days in mai. The service was very nice, I had my bike with me that spent the nights in the storage room (they even carried it in and out for me!). The beds were excellent and you could manage the air-condition from the room. Its a little "old-fashion" in style but I dont see why that should be a problem. The breakfast was amazing with great variety and really tasty! The wifi is free and location is good!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends