G Design Hotel
Agoda.com
Adora Hotel(Ljubljana)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfew minutes drivenice interiorgreat hotellarge showerhotel is locatedcity centrequiet locationbusiness tripvisiting ljubljanataximotorwaycomfortalpstelevisionac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed for one night in two connecting rooms. Modern facilities, very comfortable bed, excellent quality of bedlinen etc.
The only problem for us was that there was no "privacy" in the bathrooms. We are a family of four, with a boy and a girl. So, I shared the room with my daughter.
A bit far from the city center, but very close to the road leading to Italy!
Big and safe parking lot, which was important to us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sofi142014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Rok, the owner, runs around and does just about everything. He is virtually a 1-man show but has some staff to help out when necessary.
Matej the polite reception clerk was adorable, and others help with breakfast and housekeeping.

The property is 4 miles (6km) outside of town which I loved, b/c it meant that I walked and jogged a lot.

Breakfast is made to order and there is a lovely selection of muesli, nuts/seeds, etc. They even made me a special healthy green smoothie.

Another family member Tiaja gives outstanding massages in guests' rooms for an excellent price. The restaurant that is part of the compound is so quaint with delicious food. I got a special room for my last night and it had a huge bathtub which I loved.

I highly recommend G Design hotel to anyone! :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2014

First time I visited Slovenia and I think we found the best hotel with excellent service. Rooms are very nice, design and space. Restaurant was of good quality and service. This is on my list of favorites.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank FlyingDutchman17
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I am staying at This hotel. The combination of warm welcoming staff, a great atmosphere and outstanding rooms (that can rival with many hotels of 4/5. Stars) will surely make me return to it again.
For the sportive people, it is great to run in the hills behind the hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MarcInMotion
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I have stayed at numerous hotels worldwide from small family run to 5 star but my stay at G design last week was probably the best I have ever stayed in . I can honestly state that I did not find anything at all that I could fault the hotel with.

To be honest I am looking forward to going back on a holiday as apart from the fantastic hotel the town is great and the people are very welcoming.

Good job G Design !!!
Paul Ireland

Room Tip: all rooms are very high quality although their is also suite available I think?
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business