“Excellent Adventure!”
Review of Slotrips

Slotrips
More attraction details
Owner description: Slotrips is specialized in active tours all around Slovenia. We offer hiking & biking day tours, as well as week-long trips. We avoid the typical tourist places and show you the secret corners of our beautiful country. You can join our scheduled tours or simply rent a guide and arrange your private active trip. Small groups, authentic local food, unique experience and personal & professional approach are guaranteed!
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had the fortune to stumble upon Slotrips and go on the Soca Adventure. My day with them was an incredible experience. I left with a renewed spirit of adventure and desire to explore the outdoors. My guide, Domen, loved his country and loved the mountains. He was passionate about what he does, and had answers for all of my questions. We hiked to some beautiful waterfalls, hiked through a canyon, walked along the majestic Soca River, ate local cuisine, and had some cultural pit stops as well. Although there were definitely some times throughout the day when I was challenged and out of my comfort zone, Domen encouraged me and got me through the day safely. Slotrips provided the perfect way to experience the rugged beauty of Slovenia. I will definitely be back soon and would highly recommend this company to any friends who find themselves in Slovenia.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent service from the start with great communication. Miha made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for the tours and was very flexible with our requests. The two guides we had on both tours were young passionate people. They took us to mind boggling hidden spots mentioned in no guidebook. Great hikes to waterfalls, places with splended views, local bars and resturants.Overall extremly happy with the whole experience. Wouldn't hesitate to go back :)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I did the Grintovec hike, Soca valley adventure and Mala Mojstrovka climb in late October 2013 with Slotrips.

The guides from Slotrips are professionals. They know their stuff. Boris was my guide for hiking up Mount Grintovec, the highest mountain of the Kamnik-Savinja alps. He picked me up from my hostel on time and discussed the plans for the day. It was a tough hike. Up 1600m in elevation and another 1600m down on the same day. Unfortunately the weather was bad on that day and there was no summit view. Boris was patient with me and kept checking on how I was doing. Safety is always a priority with Slotrips. Thumbs up. Boris is an experienced guide who has already summitted Denali.

I was also in the Soca valley tour where we trekked to pericnik slap waterfalls. And other waterfalls in triglav national park. Domen was my guide for the day. There was another lady who joined the trip. She had difficulties with the terrain and Domen was very encouraging and patient. Eventually she overcame her fears thanks to Domen. Again, safety is always a priority here as Domen came prepared with all the necessary safety equipments. The views were stunning.

Lastly, I did the Mala Mojstrovka climb with Slotrips. Domen was my guide. It was great fun ascending the mountain by the via feratta. The summit views were amazing on the sunny autumn day. Domen is a great guide with a wealth of experience.

The guides were always on time to pick me up. They were always open to suggestions. They never neglect the safety aspects. Thumbs up.

Also, Slotrips replied to all my queries via email. Overall, it was an awesome tour with you guys!

From
Johan

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I spent fantastic day with SloTrips on Julian Alps and Soca river gorge. I'm very happy that I discovered outstanding Slovenian countryside with SloTrips. Our guide Miha was highly professional, very good informed about all the stuff and he showed us amazing paths through the woods and beautiful waterfalls. I had truly memorable experience in Slovenia and for sure I'll come back again!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

A group of me and 3 friends took part in a mountain biking tour, our leader Tomaz was great, he contacted us a few days before confirming the plan, even came and got us from our hostel and gave us a quick detailed introduction to mountain biking.

The tour itself was great fun, it included a small tour through the city to a medium sized hill with a good bit of mountain biking. then we tackled a very big hill and with the main descent. The mountain biking was pretty tough to get used too, but helped us push our boundaries, there was some hard routes but at the same time there was always an easier path to take for a few guys that hadn't quite got their confidence up. after a few hours of cycling we stopped with Tomaz for a nice quiet refreshing beer, accompanied by some good conversation.

Overall the beautiful scenery, the kindest of our tour guide and the challenging conditions made to a great day. I would definitely recommend it to friends and I’m going to be looking for more to do in the UK.