“BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE”

Party In Ljubljana
Ranked #2 of 32 Nightlife in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You deserve an unforgettable party experience. Our crazy party animals will show you the local scene and take you on a wild journey! Join us for a wild party experience! Our party programs: Hire a Party Guide, Ljubljana Pub Crawl, VIP night, Ladies Night Out, Individual Experiences, Stag / Bachelor, Hen / Bachelorette, Salsa night,... Hire a party guide, join the Pub Crawl, let us organise a stag/hen celebration, get the club entries etc.
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Party Ljubljana is the best party agency in the world!!!
The staff was dope and knew how to party! If you ever find your self in the mists of Ljubljana you have to call up this guys! They will take you out and show what its all about! They have access to the best clubs the best drinks, and the off course the best girls! Don't usually get girls?? This guys will get you girls!!!
You will get so drunk you wont remember! You will get so much girls you'll get tired of it!! They know how to party and they know how to do it well!!
No more words can describe how much fun all my friends had and how drunk I got!!!!!
This will change your world!!! A night you wont remember, a night you wont forget! WORD!!!
From your friends!!
Crazy Mexican Heavy Drinkers!!!
VIVA MEXICO!!!!

1  Thank lui v
irena t, Front Office Manager at Party In Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you so much for these kind words Lui V!

So happy to hear that you guys had an amazing time. It was a pleasure partying with you guys and we're looking forward to you guys visiting Slovenia soon! :D

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"nightlife"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Was travelling solo of and on with different friends visiting in my 3 weeks in Central Europe.
Was staying in hotels where there is less of a social mix and was staying in ljubliana for
6 nights. Contacted party in Ljubliana and arranged Thursday 19th December night out.
Honestly it was fun and you get to see the nightlife from a insiders perspective.
They seem to know most people as Ljubliana is a small friendly city.
I had two issues though I ended up paying for the hosts entrance to a club called kinky malinki which are a global club scene and I made my own way back from the club. Taxis there are notorious in ripping you off and I would expect hosts to make sure you return back safe.
It wash a fun night but expensive and I think if you are staying in a good hostel they
have to here own pub crawls at a fraction of the price.

6  Thank J0hal
jjaannii, Owner at Party In Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Hey Johal!

I'm the founder of Party In Ljubljana. Sorry for the late reply, we didn't know that we can actually give you the reply here :)

Immediately after I saw your review, I talked with your party guide, because we are trying our best to 100% satisfy all the clients... but we failed a bit with pleasing you and I feel really bad about it.

The problem was, that when you wanted to change the club, the only other club that was open that night, was the club that had an extra entrance fee and we couldn't do anything about that the last second. The guide said he warned you about this before leaving the first club, but he probably wasn't clear enough that the moving to second club will lead to additional costs. It happens when there is loud music and alcohol involved, hehe. I'm sorry about the miscommunication you had.

Bad luck with taxi driver as well. If your party guide wouldn't drink as much as he did with you, he would have also helped you to find a better taxi, hehe. Please take my apology for him not taking care of this.

If you ever get back to Ljubljana, please contact us again and we will take you out free of charge.

Thank you for your honest feedback!

Regards from Ljubljana!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Matej and his team were great from start to finish....

He met us at our hotel and gave us a day / night to remember (although some details are still a bit sketchy thanks to his free home brew that he gave on before we hit the first bar).

Can't recommend this tour / pub crawl highly enough....

IMMENSE!!

2  Thank sacvp99

Hi cacvp99!

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We are happy that you had the best night ever! Welcome back at any time!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Me and 3 of my friends arrived in Ljubljana on a monday evening. Just like the rest of our road trip, we decided to go party and discover the city.

Unfortunately the manager of our hostel told us that mondays were always quite dead. We couldn't believe it.

By chance we found the "Party in ljubljana" website (good btw) which offered a lot of party programs. And that's how we booked for a pub crawl. It was raining.... we were just the 4 of us in the group... but we had one of the most amazing time of our holidays!!

The guide was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable (crazy guy). We visited several bars, pubs and clubs which was perfect to meet local people (girls as well) !!!

We highly recommend this organisation to party hard until the morning! We will always remember this night!

2  Thank nestolalu

Hi Nestolalu!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Happy to hear that you had the best time, while staying in Ljubljana! If you are ever back, give us a call! You were great group!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was travelling solo and I had heard about this group of people from some of my friends who travelled as a group to Ljubljana one month before. I had already gone to some major pub crawls like the one in Prague but it was nothing compared to Ljubljana. We went out to the best places in the city and they were extremely useful in helping you get to know locals and showing you around. There absolute priority is for you to have a good time and they pulled through. Also a great thing is that they make sure you get back to your hostel safe and sound which is always good. GO TO LJUBLJANA AND PARTY IN LJUBLJANA!!!

4  Thank Nicolas S

Hey Nicolas!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and review! We are happy, that you had the best time while staying in Ljubljana! You are more then welcome at any time!