“Amazing And Lasting”

Party In Ljubljana
Ranked #2 of 32 Nightlife in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You deserve an unforgettable party experience. Our crazy party animals will show you the local scene and take you on a wild journey! Join us for a wild party experience! Our party programs: Hire a Party Guide, Ljubljana Pub Crawl, VIP night, Ladies Night Out, Individual Experiences, Stag / Bachelor, Hen / Bachelorette, Salsa night,... Hire a party guide, join the Pub Crawl, let us organise a stag/hen celebration, get the club entries etc.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We (4 guys) booked “Party With Jani” and the VIP Table incl. 1L Vodka.

Our expectations: have sb who knows where to party, where to find the girls, introduce us to them so we can take it from there.

Before “The Night:”
First off, we spontaneously rescheduled our party from Thursday to Friday since we decided to go to Umag, Croatia first. This was not a problem. Jani even suggested a great party in Umag (Umag Spring Break). This was awesome since we were entirely unprepared and couldn’t find any party by searching the web or asking locals.

The Night:
Jani picked us up at the hotel and took us to a bar where we had a couple of drinks – the bar was cool and young people where all over that place. It helped to get to know Jani – first impression: cool and nice guy.
After that, we went to a club where we drank and partied all night. Everything was exactly as described on the website: the VIP table and area, the party, the music, the friends and women.

Jani’s contribution:
Not even did he seem to know half the club which enabled him to introduce us to lots of people – which he did … he shared his knowledge to help us do the pickup on our own!

Although I wasn’t new to the “game,” I learned additional essentials and gained invaluable experiences. Watching him do “the magic” and being coached and “wing-manned” by him was just AMAZING.

This night was a fantastic and beautiful night that I will never forget: a great party which led to a personal and lasting transformation that I will benefit from in all aspects of life as it changed my existing mindset.

If you read this far, don’t falter but support this excellent service and have an unforgettable experience!

1  Thank Ulli H
irena t, Front Office Manager at Party In Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Ulli H!

Really grateful for this review you wrote, thank you! I'm happy to hear that you guys have enjoyed yourself and that had the opportunity to meet our Jani. :)

Definitely get in touch when ur back in Ljubljana!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We booked Pub Crawl together with 14 of my Erasmus classmates from Vienna, when we visited Ljubljana. One of them said after the greatest night ever, that you only Ljubljana once (YOLO) and you should definetly do the pub crawl when you are in Ljubljana, because you will never forget it. Our guide Matej was the best, took us to all of the best bars and clubs and brought us free drinks in every place. Every place is unique and the music is TOP everywhere. We ended up last in club Circus via Vip entrance, danced, drinked, met new people, made awesome photos and partied till the morning. I definetly recommend Party in Ljubljana, because of the great guides, places, people and the experience you will never forget.:)

Hi there rumenbalonček!

Thank you so much for your recommandation and feedback! Happy to hear that you had the best time, while staying in Ljubljana! If you are ever back, give us a call!

Till next time!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Booked a Pub Crawl at this agenecy for 7 friends. Our host, Matej, took us allong some good pubs in the beginning with free drinks. And finally we ended up in one of teh best clubs in Ljubljana. And that just made our trip. Man.. what night it was. He took us throught the VIP-entrance, and also got the tickets for the VIP-area. And then we just went all the way.... Drink drink drink.... and offcourse girls.. He just delivered us a night to remember in Ljubljana.
Soo if you really want to enjoy the nightlife in Ljubljana, Book this agency!!!

Party Animalsssss ;-)

2  Thank MoFasil

Thank you for your feedback and good review Mofasil! We are happy to hear that you had an epic night with us! If you are ever back, you are more then welcome to join us for another EPIC Pub Crawl!

Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Party Ljubljana is the best party agency in the world!!!
The staff was dope and knew how to party! If you ever find your self in the mists of Ljubljana you have to call up this guys! They will take you out and show what its all about! They have access to the best clubs the best drinks, and the off course the best girls! Don't usually get girls?? This guys will get you girls!!!
You will get so drunk you wont remember! You will get so much girls you'll get tired of it!! They know how to party and they know how to do it well!!
No more words can describe how much fun all my friends had and how drunk I got!!!!!
This will change your world!!! A night you wont remember, a night you wont forget! WORD!!!
From your friends!!
Crazy Mexican Heavy Drinkers!!!
VIVA MEXICO!!!!

1  Thank lui v

Thank you so much for these kind words Lui V!

So happy to hear that you guys had an amazing time. It was a pleasure partying with you guys and we're looking forward to you guys visiting Slovenia soon! :D

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Was travelling solo of and on with different friends visiting in my 3 weeks in Central Europe.
Was staying in hotels where there is less of a social mix and was staying in ljubliana for
6 nights. Contacted party in Ljubliana and arranged Thursday 19th December night out.
Honestly it was fun and you get to see the nightlife from a insiders perspective.
They seem to know most people as Ljubliana is a small friendly city.
I had two issues though I ended up paying for the hosts entrance to a club called kinky malinki which are a global club scene and I made my own way back from the club. Taxis there are notorious in ripping you off and I would expect hosts to make sure you return back safe.
It wash a fun night but expensive and I think if you are staying in a good hostel they
have to here own pub crawls at a fraction of the price.

6  Thank J0hal
jjaannii, Owner at Party In Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Hey Johal!

I'm the founder of Party In Ljubljana. Sorry for the late reply, we didn't know that we can actually give you the reply here :)

Immediately after I saw your review, I talked with your party guide, because we are trying our best to 100% satisfy all the clients... but we failed a bit with pleasing you and I feel really bad about it.

The problem was, that when you wanted to change the club, the only other club that was open that night, was the club that had an extra entrance fee and we couldn't do anything about that the last second. The guide said he warned you about this before leaving the first club, but he probably wasn't clear enough that the moving to second club will lead to additional costs. It happens when there is loud music and alcohol involved, hehe. I'm sorry about the miscommunication you had.

Bad luck with taxi driver as well. If your party guide wouldn't drink as much as he did with you, he would have also helped you to find a better taxi, hehe. Please take my apology for him not taking care of this.

If you ever get back to Ljubljana, please contact us again and we will take you out free of charge.

Thank you for your honest feedback!

Regards from Ljubljana!