“Postojna and Skocjan Cave "Wonderful Tour"”

Slovenia Private Tours
Ranked #16 of 82 Tours in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Slovenia with an experienced guide.
Zurich, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
“Postojna and Skocjan Cave "Wonderful Tour"”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I had a tailor-made tour of the Skocjan cave, Predjama castle and Postojna cave with George. They are very impressive and beautiful beyond my expectations. George is very considerate and attentive. The schedule was perfectly arranged and details very well explained. He has excellent knowledge of the sights and history. I would like to thank him for the wonderful trip and I highly recommend him and the tour, and, most importantly, Slovenia.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Southwest
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I visited Ljubljana for one month, as part of a 6 month European travel adventure. While I was there, I utilized Slovenia Private Tours in providing me an overall city tour (walking and driving), and included personal background of the city. I was also introduced to nearby hiking and nature venues, local shopping and entertainment establishments.

I think the one thing I enjoyed the most was the pleasant personality of George (who will be your tour guide). He's passionate about his country and is willing to show it off. He conducts all types of tours within Slovenia, to include Lake Bled which a such a beautiful place must see place.

I enjoyed my visit to Ljubljana so much, that I intend to return and will most certainly make contact with Slovenia Private Tours again.

Thank you for giving me such great memories.

Visited July 2013