“Great guide and amazing places!”

Slovenia Private Tours
Slovenia Private Tours
Ranked #15 of 84 Tours in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Slovenia with an experienced guide.
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I spent part of summer 2013 in Ljubljana, and took the chance to travel a bit around this pretty country: Slovenia Private Tours and George (your driver and personal guide) made it an excellent time.
We got a 360 degrees experience thanks to George's kindness in accommodating all our requests, starting from the times, the places we wanted to visit or just stop by, and all the rest that comes with an excellent tour. George is also extremely knowledgeable and fills you in with all the historical/political details there are to know, other than offering you a very time effective and still relaxing tour of this beautiful country.
Highly recommended! Thanks Slovenia Private Tours!

1  Thank Matt820

Reviewed 17 December 2013

During the summer of 2012 I did a day tour to Bled and the Postohna Caves and it was awesome. Bled is absolutely beautiful. If anything, I would have liked more time there. The caves were magnificent. Slovenia Private Tours made it a completely stress-free carefree day and the tour guide's knowledge of the region and the history made talking during the drive very interesting. I would strongly recommend this company for tours.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife and I had a great experience with George (Gorazd). We took a couple day trips with him, one to the Skocjan caves and one day to Lake Bled. Both days were fantastic and George was so very accommodating to all our requests.

We stopped at a castle built into a cave and stopped for pizza (Slovenia, surprisingly, has some of the best pizza in the world) on the way back from Skocjan that made it a great day. I would very much recommend his services for your visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I had a tailor-made tour of the Skocjan cave, Predjama castle and Postojna cave with George. They are very impressive and beautiful beyond my expectations. George is very considerate and attentive. The schedule was perfectly arranged and details very well explained. He has excellent knowledge of the sights and history. I would like to thank him for the wonderful trip and I highly recommend him and the tour, and, most importantly, Slovenia.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I visited Ljubljana for one month, as part of a 6 month European travel adventure. While I was there, I utilized Slovenia Private Tours in providing me an overall city tour (walking and driving), and included personal background of the city. I was also introduced to nearby hiking and nature venues, local shopping and entertainment establishments.

I think the one thing I enjoyed the most was the pleasant personality of George (who will be your tour guide). He's passionate about his country and is willing to show it off. He conducts all types of tours within Slovenia, to include Lake Bled which a such a beautiful place must see place.

I enjoyed my visit to Ljubljana so much, that I intend to return and will most certainly make contact with Slovenia Private Tours again.

Thank you for giving me such great memories.