+ We are a family of four adults who stayed in the apartment for 1 week in early september. The weather was really nice and it was raining only the first day when we arrived.
The apartment was really very cozy,bright, nice and clean. It absolutely matched the advertisement photos, which happens very rarely. The kitchen is very well equipped, and it is very comfortable to cook there. All the apartments have a nice balcony with an amazing view to the mountains. We used to have many of our breakfasts and dinners right in the balcony.
The territory of the hotel is quite big, and the location is very unique, surrounded by beautiful mountains. We enjoyed a lot the thermal spa located at the territory of the hotel. All guests can use it for free. It has both inside and outside pools. The water in outside pool was not that warm, but there were still some people swimming in it.
The staff was really very friendly and helpful, especially the slim lady with the short hair cut (unfortunately I don't know her name). Though the check in time is at 14:00 they said we can go to thermal pool when we arrived early in the morning, and also we could use it the whole day long on the day we checked out.
- As a small suggestion, it would be nice to add a bread toaster and microwave to the kitchen. Another thing is that we had to take new garbage bags from reception, instead it would be nice to have at least a few placed in advance in the apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment and room complex is situated only 19 miles from Ljubljana and 6 miles from Kamnik in the Tuhinj valley.In the heart of Kamnik-Savinja Alps, in the midst of nature, this Alpine thermal center presents a unique experience for an active or relaxing break.Terme Snovik's modern furnished apartments are situated within the cooling shadow of a forest and offer a beautiful view of the outside pool facility. They are 55 yards from the main building.There are tempting opportunities for strolls and bike rides through meadows, past fields and orchards, through forests and over the neighboring hills of the Velika Planina and Menina Planina mountain plateaus.After such a trek, you can enjoy relaxation in a thermal pool, sauna or with a massage, among friends and hospitable hosts.The thermal water at Snovik is clean and pure, rich in calcium and magnesium, and suitable for swimming, massages, drinking and various therapy procedures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Terme Snovik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terme Snovik Hotel Ljubljana