“Perfect”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2014

They have some 5- leading dishes, they are famous for-one of the best beef tagliattas in Slovenia.
Desserts are for 5 stars and you must try them.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

tasty seafood, good wine, and marvelous chocolat sufflee...i would recommend to anyone who is visiting Ljubljana.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We dined at Cubo as a family celebration, and even though it is a little out of the town centre, Ljubljana is compact city and it only takes 5 minutes to get there from the old downtown district. Our telephone enquiry to make the reservation was answered almost instantly, which is always a good sign of quality service, and one that did not disappoint on the night. The waiters were smart, informed and attentive and there were no issues with that part of the service.

For the food, we ordered the degustation menu for 2 people, which is a well priced 5-course offer. Other family members ordered from a comprehensive a la carte menu. The dishes themselves were generally good, but not much more than that .. I was disappointed with the rather bland cooked vegetables.

In general, you can have a decent meal at Cubo, but it comes with a superior service and stylish atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I dined at Cubo for a business dinner for 13 people. This was the best meal I've had in Ljubljana. Perhaps I favored this restaurant because I've had many meals in this city that were not so good, and I'm a sucker for atmosphere and good service.

Our host picked an excellent wine, and the presentation of the courses was very nice.

It would be good if they added a full bar so that we could have had cocktails as well.

Not sure I'd go here outside of an expense account, but if I had a choice, I would eat here again.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is a restaurant with a seafood theme and I had a great grilled seafood salad and a fresh tuna main. The waiter gave a nice Slovenia wine to go with and while I am not a wine snob, thought it was good.The restaurant is fine dining and I couldn't fault it anyway. The down side is probably it's location which would be hard to find as a tourist and out of the centre of town.