“PREASANTLY SURPRISED”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Restaurant is located in a nice atrium next to the hotel Slon. Last week I had there a dinner with my friends. We opted for diferent combination of dishes recommended by frendly waiter. Starters and main dishes were served on a large square cute decorated plate. Bruschetta with pesto was fantastic and also Jamar chesse was good as waiter said. Also the story, how they make Jamar chesse was very interesting. For main dish I was most supriced with rump steak in Teran sauce with prosciutto and leeks.
We drank open red wine. I think it was cabernet sauvignon, good as well. Prices and the final bill were very reasonable. We will come back.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Today we went there for lunch. It was quite crowded. We proceeded to seat ourselves and the waitress gave us the most unwelcome look and started screaming to her colleage. She then walked up to us and started speaking in Slovenian which we did not understand...but clearly she was telling us we cannot seat ourself and to wait at the door. We left immediately and enjoyed a great pizza nearby with nice staff: ljubljanaki dvor.

Allegria R, Manager at Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

As I wrote in a personal mail, I doubt that you have been in our restaurant. Currently we are working with only male waiters and you have problem with female waitress, also we don’t sell pizzas in restaurant. In December we had a few complaints about politeness of one waiter, which was also immediately fired. We also gave strict instructions to all our employees regarding polite behavior towards guests. We are sorry for your unpleasant experience but I think it didn’t happened in Allegria.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

We didnt even sit down as the waiter was extremely rude and we walked away. This attitude is unseen in slovenia!

3  Thank i s
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I just have lunch there. On weekends they serve starter, soup, main dish, salad and dessert, all for 10 eur. Everything was very tasteful and the waiter was very friendly. All together very good experience and for shure i'll come back.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

I've just arrived at this little restaurant that I've eard good things about although I can't say the same!...
The waitress is coky and very unfriendly, they have a students menu and even showing my student id card I was told I must choose from the regular menu, so they can charge me more 3/4€, the money was not the real problem ... The atittude was despictable! I didn't leave the restaurant once I was meeting some friends that already had food. I won't come back and also do not reccomend it!

2  Thank Diogo R