Stayed here for three nights.
- the bathroom was old and needed reconstruction
- no minibar / no welcome water (and food & drink is not easy to get nearby at night)
- no internet!!?? (only available in another hotel lobby)
- room / furniture old
- no elevator (I need to carry my language to 2nd floor)
At least the ambient is nice. Try to get a room with a church view and balcony.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vile Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vile Park Hotel Portoroz