“Couple’s late lunch”
Review of Muskatli Borozo

Muskatli Borozo
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Balatonfured
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve had marrow cream on toast (they even put it on my gluten free bread I brought along). It was lush, I recommend it with lots of onion!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The best velős pirítós ever. The best. Simply. Don’t think about what is that exactly, just enjoy the dirty good taste! Oh, and ask purple onion for it ;)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I heard great recomendation for this place, however based on my personal experience they do not accept new customers and allow to enter to the restaurant during storm even with a new born baby. The personal was rude and told us to leave because they are full however they had free places inside. I never had this experience in any restaurant before. There is no apology for that...

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

On the train we got a tip about a good restaurant. So we went to the Muskátli is a consolidate place with kind young staff. It is a casual place. We ordered local beer and roasted catfish. We were very satisfied. If you want to go a casual place I can absolutley recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to eat here by our host, being told it was the best place to get traditional Hungarian food.
Don’t be out off by the rustic appearance food was genuinely very good and I’m glad we visited.
No English was spoken but the menu has translations but they do speak German which was fine for us,
A speciality seems to be a large piece of toast with a topping, either lard, bone marrow, or just 5e run of the mill cheese and ham. They are large and I might suggest ordering a starter first and then deciding if you need anything else, all the portions were very adequate. I had the goulash soup which was amazing the best I have ever had.

Our mains came while we were eating our starter which was a bit odd, do give it a try if you want to eat local food with local people

Date of visit: May 2018