I have been staying at the Annabella at the end of April, which would mean at the beginning of the season. This is practically the most important information about the hotel as it is a seasonal property and has no central heating. I did not experience all the services, but the rooms were comfortable, I especially like the small terrace. The furniture and some ficture are quite dated, but that seems characteristic for Danubius properties. The property seemed quite ideal for families as there are entertainment areas, which must be quite nice during summer, including the indoor and outdoor pools, the grill garden and the playground. Its real advantage is the proximity to the Balaton and Tagore Avenue, which makes it an ideal property for sailers and holiday makers alike. The staff is well trained and I did not find any issues with Food and Beverage. However, when checking the Rack rates during high season, my first thought was, that I would certainly not want to pay those rates. There are properties with a better rate-value ratio. If offered a good rate, I would maybe return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If it’s a pleasant getaway in Balatonfüred you’re after, you couldn’t do better than Hotel Annabella, whose building is a landmark as cherished as the town’s marina or promenade! Our centrally located hotel – which opens seasonally at the end of the Tagore promenade – has its own private beach reserved exclusively for our guests, enabling you to relax undisturbed on the shore of Lake Balaton. No more worrying about finding an unoccupied sun lounger or losing your shady spot while you pop off for a cocktail! There are swimming pools, outdoor fitness machines and a variety of other opportunities to enjoy some sport and recreation. Furthermore, guests who arrive with children can soak up the sun at their leisure while the trained entertainers of the Danubius Bubbles Club keep the little ones occupied. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Annabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabella Hotel Balatonfured
- Hotel Annabella Balatonfured, Hungary - Somogy County