Budapest City Central
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$191
US$197
US$176
US$132
  • Pool
Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$159
NH Budapest City(Budapest)
US$100
US$96
  • Restaurant
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$138
US$124
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall hotelreception areaspeak good englishhotel location istwin bedshop on hop off buswould definitely stay here againreception staffnight lifebars and restaurantsthe location is perfectwalked everywhereriver cruisebuda sidepublic transportmetrosynagogue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2011

My husband and I spend 3 days in Budapest, and was really glad we stayed at this little hotel. When we first arrived I have to say I was a little shocked, because the building is old and it looked like a 70's apartment in New York City. But once we were there we realized the reasons why every one gave such a good review. Its very clean and cute, great and helpful staff who all speak fluent English, and the location is just perfect, its closed to everywhere.
It was a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2011

The hotel is not far from metro station, 1 minute by walk. I was lost at the beginning and I asked the florist store next to the building of hotel. Well it’s a little bit hard to find the correct location because it was dark when I arrived. But don’t hesitate to ask receptionist for help.
The receptionists were all friendly, sweet and warm, spoke English well. They also offer tourist map and information when you check in. There’s a “welcome corner” which provides some cookies and drinks, it’s free and that’s nice. Also you can leave your luggage in front of the reception desk before check in and after check out.
The single room was quite new. Because of high ceiling, you’ll feel the space is grand and comfortable.
The receptionist will give breakfast coupons of café nearby while check in. You can have several choices of sandwiches and drinks.
The point that need to improve is, the second day I found the cleaner forgot to clean my bathroom. So there was still few hairs on the floor, no exchange foot pad and no more shampoo/shower gel. But it didn't really bother me and I asked the receptionist to give me new shampoo/shower gel.
I would still recommend this hotel because of the location and the kindness and warmth of receptionists. I feel like home.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2011

This is a very well located hotel, and the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Breakfast is fine, showers hot and the triple room is worth going for as it has lots of extra space and looks on the courtyard not the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main street
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2011

This is just such a nice place. We where very suprised when we found it, thats was a little hard, but other than that ererything went smooth. I have realy meet staff like the ones in Budapest City Central, they were very good at english, and the where healpfull in anyway that they could. Rooms are very nice and big, and Aircon comes standart in every room.

The location is perfect. Just 5 minuts from the main street of city center, on foot that is, right next to cafees, bars og resteraunts. The main metroline in Budapest was alwso max. 5 minuts walk from the hotel. We har a very nice stay for 5 days - (20.04.11 - 25.04.11) - and would come back anytime while in Budapest.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with windows on to the street....
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2011

We had a lovely stay here. The hotel is very central and we found the ladies who worked there very friendly and very hospitable. They helped us book various things, gave us advice on what to see and even greeted us with a free bottle of wine when we got there. We traveled all across Europe and this was by far one of our favorite places to stay. I would recommend to anyone. Very clean and lovely and well priced.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends