“A nice place to stay :)”

Club Apartments & Rooms
Ranked #97 of 670 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The place is a little difficult to find but very conveniently located near a metro stop and right smack in the downtown area. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The apartment has all you need!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here for 6 nights and i must admit that i am very satisfied except for ants in my room.

Before arriving at Budapest, the apartment manager (Dora) even made an effort to text me on my mobile number to give me clearcut instructions on how to get to the apartment using public transport!

Upon arrival, she gave us free maps and travel guides which was really helpful! Not to mention that there was even a computer in my room that made my travelling in Budapest a lot easier!

They really do know what travellers need too! I was worried that my luggage might be overweight so i needed a weighing scale - WHAM! I am surprised they are very well prepared. Friendly staffs too!

Location wise, i couldn't be more satisfied. Would definitely stay here again if i were to visit Buda again!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went with two friends in the last week of August and we paid £150 for three nights altogether, which was such a great price for the location that we were in. There was a supermarket on the corner and the hotel manager recommended a square that was tucked away, which had lots of restaurants and cafes, not busting with tourists.

It's very close to the Jewish quarter, where we went for dinner and drinks many times. The apartment manager is very friendly and gave us maps as soon as we arrived, and told us where the best places to visit are. Make sure to give a mobile number as they will text to ask your approximate arrival time as the reception is not 24 hours.

The room was very clean and came equipped with a mini kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, plates etc, and a computer with free internet. It was spacious and even came with an iron and a hairdryer. We went to the baths one day and they were happy to lend us towels instead of renting them from the baths. On the last day, check out was 11 am but they let us keep our bags in a locked room which was useful as our flights weren't until the evening. The decor was otherwise basic, although to be fair we weren't expecting 5 star quality.

I would highly recommend this for people travelling with friends.

Room Tip: If you want air con, it costs an extra 8 Euros a night. It can be quite noisy on Friday nights as th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We choosed that place because of location.
we were not satisfied with this hotel or apartment because it is not clean. dark rooms, very old elevator, big rubbish box smelles at the entrance , no breakfast, no service, no staff.
it could be found other places around that serves breakfast, porter or any others

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have just check in this hotel. Located at the centre but thats all. Rooms were not as we saw on the web site we booked. Pictures were good but rooms were basic. At the entrance of apartment many rubish boxes smells badly. :( not stay here again. and do not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The place has perfect location. Underground and bus stations, shops and restaurants are nearby. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The great surprise was to find a computer and the Internet in the apartment. It wasn't mentioned on the website. Famous Vaci Utca is 2-minute walk from the place. The stuff were helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I have stayed in Club Apartments & Rooms for 7 nights in June 2013. I have selected this place based on the excellent reviews and rating scores on different websites and my selection was the right one. I have made my reservation via booking.com 4 months before my planned trip date which saved me some good amount of money. The reservation and confirmation process was very smooth.
I got a budget double room in an apartment that has another 3 rooms. My room has its own keys, bathroom, fridge, small TV (almost useless). The room also has free WiFi (did not work on the first day).The AC was at an extra cost but we never felt we are in need for it. There are some other shared facilities for all rooms in the apartment like kitchen, microwave, toaster, boiler, washing machine, and a computer with internet connection.
The apartment is in the heart of Budapest City Centre on the Pest side and is very close to the Danube, Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsebet Hid) (White Bridge) and many other attractions. Only 3 minutes walking distance to the Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lánchíd) and 5 minutes walking distance to the famous Vaci Utca (Street).
The locations is only 2 minutes walking distance to the nearest metro station (Ferenciek Tere) (M3 Line) and also to the nearest bus station. Transportation could never be that easy.
The building is surrounded by many bars and restaurants and at the end of the street and after crossing the road, there is a Tesco Express market where you can get all your essentials.
The reception is only available from 9 AM till 5 PM weekdays only, so if you will arrive after 5 PM or in weekends, make sure to arrange via e-mail in order for the hotel to arrange for someone to deliver you the keys. Dora from the hotel management was a real helpful person. She gave us the city map and explained where and how to go. Overall very good value of money and excellent choice for budget travelers.

Room Tip: If you do not like noise, ask for a room that is not facing the street. There is a small bar under t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple