“Very nice restaurant”

Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant in the centre of Budapest. It's a cosy, airy and minimalist restaurant when you take a sit in one of various places (sofas, tables, dinning table, boots). The food is good quality and very tasty, and their desserts are great. They make natural juices too that look great, but for some reason I didn't get to try them. One good reason to go back before leaving the city !

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I was struggling to find a healthy food spot, in the centre of Budapest, until I came here. The food was delicious, the service was brilliant and it was easy on the wallet.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed 5 December 2015

I make it a habit to seek out good food spots that don't cost an arm and a leg. Though not a destination restaurant in the class of nearby Pad Thai, Soul Food, or Hai Nam, if you're in the Vorosmarty/Vaci ut area don't hesitate to pop in- you won't be disappointed.
It's a casual eatery with an emphasis on healthy foods, including great salads and sandwiches. We tried it for dinner on a weekend and were more than satisfied with our soups and main dishes. There is usually an interesting daily soup offering which is tasty. For main dishes we had duck with prunes and chicken with grilled vegetables. Both were simple but artfully prepared and presented in a reasonable time-frame and very tasty. As I said, I wouldn't travel across town to come here given the many other fantastic dining options in the city. But if I am in the Deak ter/Vosmarty area at mealtime, I wouldn't hesitate to drop in.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Nice place with tasty salats and sandwiches. The menu is very modern with hand-made yogurts, fruit salads and different interesting sandwiches. There is also tasty and big breakfasts. Perfect place for snack or breakfast. Unfortunately, they are closed at Sunday.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

We visited this place 3 times. We had 2 breakfasts and one dinner. Here you can eat quickly and tasty. It opens early so it is great place for breakfast.