sometimes you arrive at a hotel and all is better than expected, this is one of them. It's a french twist which is given to this hotel and restaurant. We had dinner most of the days and it's really fantastic food, staff is helpfull although also here a bit French twist sometimes if it comes to speed . Rooms are basic but stylish and big. They have only some rooms, guess it's 15 or so , good as a change on the big chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest