Do you know that feeling of having to explore the whole city before you feel you should have lunch or dinner somewhere. You just want to find the best places, on great locations, with great food, friendly people, laid back atmosphere, the place to be. We spend three days and two nights in Boedapest and just felt we wouldn't have to look any further than Gerloczy, the rest would just be bonus, cause we felt we allready arrived in the best place. Perfectly located, great food (breakfast, drinks, lunch, dinner, fingerfood.......al good) and service for fine prices. The staff was helpfull and friendly. And without askink for it, we slept in a beautiful room with the balcony on the 2nd floor (minibar present, perfect combination). Although many tourist seem to be finding this place, the locals liked it too. Cool beamer projections on the wall opposite the terrace with live jazzy harp music on the background...Bed where fine but could be perfect with a softer matras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest