We had lunch here twice. Once during the week when we had the set menu which is incredibly good value for money. I just had a starter and a dessert which only cost £3 plus tax. Spring rolls with lime basil sorbet and home made tiramisu.
We went again on the weekend and had a three course lunch with a very good bottle of Perle prosceco. Food was excellent - chilled strawberry soup, very fresh garlic pike with a Greek salad, beef tartare, trio of sorbets with cherry sauce, and a glass of chilled chocolate with strawberry purée. Very good bread.
You can sit inside or out. Free wi fi. Relaxed service. You can spend a lot of time here eating well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest