Just returned from our trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. We spent the final 3 nights in this very charming hotel. This place is an exceptional value because not only are the rooms very nice, some with balconies, there is even a free mini-bar - wow! Breakfast credit at their own restaurant was very generous and we could never eat the total amount of the credit!
This is important! After spending 8 or 9 hours walking doing sightseeing, the last thing you want to do and go searching for a place to have dinner. Not to worry. The Gerloczy Restaurant with it's outdoor cafe, provides atmosphere and music (harpest indoors but a singing canary outdoors!). The food is excellent with service as good as you will get anywhere. When your evening is over you just walk up to your beautiful room. We highly recommend this place and again Rick Steve's guidebook did not fail us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest