Everything was perfect, really! The whole house is incredibly beautiful, every room decorated with good taste. Free mini bar with home-baked snacks! The cafe/restaurant downstairs was of the highest quality, breakfast was excellent (hard to choose from the menu though...). The service was excellent and always friendly, the staff really made you feel at home. The location itself is very good - a small street but very close to both the metro station and Vaca utca. I was especially fond of the Paris-like terrace in front of the building. Not the cheapest place in town off course, but you get value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest