Stayed here prior to river cruise for 3 nights and totally enjoyed it. Very reasonable price and have a quirky way of including breakfast. The breakfast is €12 each which is compulsorily added to your stay, if you spend more than the price then you pay extra. Believe me when I say that it is unlikely you will eat more than the 12€ each. Room was wonderfully decorated and bed was firm which suited us. Non smoking establishment which was excellent. Special mention to Steven at reception, always very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest