The Gerloczy is a true gem in the heart of Budapest. The staff could not have been more helpful, our attic twin room was delightful and the free minibar a lovely bonus.
Breakfast on the outdoor terrace was lovely - although it would have been helpful if the pricing had been in euros as well as forints as we had a euro allowance.
Would definitely stay there again and recommend to friends and family travelling to Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest