We're just back from 5 nights at the wonderful Gerloczy. We had a first floor room with balcony overlooking the restaurant. The room was excellent and the free mini bar is such a great idea especially after a day touring Budapest! The location is very central and convenient for shopping and visiting the various tourist attractions.
The staff are all very helpful and friendly both at the front desk (special mention here to Istvan!) and in the restaurant. Breakfast is a delight and we had excellent dinners on 4 nights.
We loved it and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest