“Very warm welcome”

Hotel Regnum Residence
Ranked #94 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Stayed for 4 nights 5th to the 9th of December. We received a very warm welcome from the start. The staff where very helpful and could not do enough from the start. Rooms where very spacious and very clean and extremely well equipped ( the free WiFi was great surprise). Breakfast was good and plentiful although they could use some better fruit juice. A lot of big hotels could learn from the Regnum into how to look after and treat their guest. At the end I could not believe the price I paid we thought they had made a mistake and ask them to check it as it was so cheap. This hotel is a little gem in the middle of Budapest. I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Viscon

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed for оnly 2 days at the hotel, but i liked it so much! The location is very good, the rooms are clean and the staff is great. Andris and Lena were nice and helpful, and with her we could even speak in Russian! The restaurant was also good but it could be a bit better. I spent a good time there and I enjoyed my trip !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed two persons in a suite. The suite is very big with a bedroom, a fitting room with warrobe, fridge, couch, television and tea boiler. The suite was really well-furnished. The bedroom was anple as well and the bed comfortable. The toilet and the shower were in two separate rooms.

With regards to the breakfast, it was good and sufficiently. Alghough I would have expected more variety from a 4* hotel (for example more fruits).

The staff was very friendly and the hotel has a great location: Although it is not immediately in the city center and on the Buda side (which is the cultural part with the palace and Gellert) it is near from the metro and tram station and only about 20-25 minutes walk from the city center in Pest (passing the Liberty bridge - nice walk for tourists). Also, the hotel is a short walk from the Margrit Island.

All in all, excellent hotel!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Emese T, Director of Sales at Hotel Regnum Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us excellent feedback on Tripadvisor.

I was extremely happy to read that you had a very good experience staying with us and you enjoyed our well-furnished suite, and you were satisfied with our friendly staff.

Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback regarding the breakfast with our management team and appropriate action will been taken to remedy these shortcomings.

I do hope that you will have the opportunity to try our improved breakfast.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was our hotel for a part work / part business trip, my partner and I have really enjoyed this hotel , service has been magnificent , cannot fault anything. The staff have been amazing , they cannot do enough for you , and the location is perfect , within a couple of minutes you are at the mighty Danube looking at the parliament building , and it's a brisk 20 minute walk to the Chain Bridge and castle .

Room Tip: Hotel is in a quiet area , we were in room 403 , lovely room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank calibra17

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Regnum Residence**** and for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

Your valuable comments concerning our friendly, amazing staff will be distributed to the relevant departments.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in our hotel soon and create one more great experience for you.

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Very good hotel, rooms where faultless clean and roomy ,friendly staff, good food and drink at a reasonable price and free wifi. They arranged even transport from airport as well. Would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken time to post your comments on TripAdvisor following your stay at Hotel Regnum Residence****

I was happy to read that you were satisfied with our services.

We would be glad to welcome you back in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Just came back from Budapest where I went for a long week-end with my girlfriend. We bought a package including the stay at the Regnum Hotel. it was our first good surprise of the week-end. our room was spacious, pristine, and the decoration was simple but efficient. The staff, both night staff and day staff, was always smiling and happy to help us. Ideally located in a quiet district in the Buda side of the city across the Danube from the parliement, bus/tram/underground stations are located less than 5 minutes away. if I had the opportunity to return to Budapest in few years from now I'll probably stay at the Regnum.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that our spacious rooms captured your attention.
Thank you as well for the feedback on our friendly staff. I will have the pleasure to share your kind notes with them.

I was happy to read that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed your visit in Budapest.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Regnum Residence****. It would be my pleasure to taking care of your future reservations, therefore do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Lovely hotel in Budapest.

Pros - clean and comfortable, great service. Easy to reach for an overnight stay. (Great restaurant close by - Carne di Hall)

Cons - the location is a little out of the action being over the river.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a lovely feedback on TripAdvisor.

Sincerely Yours,