“Deserve to be Nr 1 hotel of Budapest”

Hotel Palazzo Zichy
Ranked #4 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The WOW factor already starts once you enter the hotel and come in the lobby. Beautiful design in historical style. Great rooms great location. Really good value for money. Friendly professional staff. The management really understands the concept of being and running a succesful hotel. I highly recommend this hotel. Should u not stay here, just pop in if you are in the area for a sneak preview, its worth it !!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobResTravel
Judit_Rozsa, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Palazzo Zichy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear „GlobResTravel”,

I can not be grateful enough for your kind words and for your compliments regarding our Hotel Palazzo Zichy and the service provided in all departments. It made me glad to see that we had been able to meet your expectations in all aspects.
Your throughout positive comment is highly appreciated and we are looking forward to welcoming you, should your travel plans bring you back to Budapest!

Judit Rózsa

Write a ReviewReviews (5,033)

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed for 3 nights at palazzo zichy, it was very clean in a fab location and the building its self was beautiful. Breakfast was good and plentyful. Rooms very comfy with spacious bathroom. Free coffee, tea and water untill 5pm in the lobby bar was great. Also a great little resturant just opposite the hotel is worth a try! Over all 10/10 from us for palazzo zichy!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear „Emma P”,

Let me thank you for having chosen our Hotel Palazzo Zichy for your recent stay in Budapest and for leaving an excellent review on TripAdvisor about your visit.

I was delighted to read your very positive feedback about our hotel; thank you for highlighting the great breakfast service, the guestroom and the lobby bar. Your compliments are highly appreciated.

We would be happy to serve you again; please do not hesitate to contact us directly should you plan a next visit to our great city.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful hotel -all the reviews are true this has the most profession staff that I have ever experienced -the hotel itself is beautiful in a great location and close to all sights and restaurants. Breakfast is fabulous.Over all I highly recommend the Zichy Palace.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear „no19girl”,

I am so glad that we had the pleasure of serving you during your stay in Budapest and our hotel and the service provided by my colleagues had met or even exceeded your expectations. It made me so proud to see that we had been able to contribute to your pleasant experience and you had found not only our Staff but the location and the breakfast selection as well to be great.

Let me thank you again for staying with us and for your kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel Palazzo Zichy, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed 3 nights at the Palazzo Zichy last week with a friend and I can only repeat the rave reviews this place gets!! The room was lovely and absolutely spotless, the decor is a perfect mix of old and new, breakfast was divine and set us up every day until the mid-afternoon.....but above all I'd like to mention the AMAZING staff!! Each and every one of them and especially those at the front desk - went far beyond the call of duty to make our stay perfect. Running after us with umbrellas, giving us towels so that we won't need to rent one at the Thermal Baths (their idea!!) , paying for the taxi that brought back my bathing suit forgotten at the spa - adding it to my account as we were out to dinner in our opinion is far beyond the service you expect from a hotel. Will definately visit again and recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveladdictTelAviv

Dear „traveladdictTelAviv”,

I can not be grateful enough for your generous comment posted on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at our Hotel Palazzo Zichy. I am delighted to see that you had enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel could live up to your expectations based on our previous guests’ opinion.

It made me truly happy that this time we had been also able to deliver the same, highy quality service that is our aim to provide all of our guests with.
I was especially happy to see that we could ease your days with recommendations, providing umbrellas and arranging taxis for you.

I would like to thank you for your patronage and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of meeting you soon again!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Palazzo Zichy is a fantastic hotel! The building is beautiful, super clean and in a great location. The staff are great - always welcoming and very helpful. Free (delicious) coffee in the lobby until 5pm is a lovely touch. The rooms are fab, beds really cosy with black-out curtains. Our favourite part was the breakfast...don't miss it!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank IrelandBelle

Dear „IrelandBelle”,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experiences with the travelling community.
Your all-embracing positive comment is highly appreciated and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel Palazzo Zichy!

Please do not hesitate to contact us should your travel plans bring you back to our beautiful capital.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I spend my honey moon in the hotel and I think I make an excellent choice, the Zichy team is just perfect, everyone is so nice and polite!! They contact me and give some great ideas of how to surprise my wife with beautiful details, we will defenetly come back!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Gonzalo C

Dear „Gonzalo C”,

First of all let me thank you for choosing our Hotel Palazzo Zichy for your honeymoon in Budapest and for sharing these special days of your life with us.
I was sincerely happy to see that we had been able to contribute to your unforgettable experience and you had spent enjoyable days with us.
Your kind words and your patronage are highly appreciated and we are looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed here for five nights at the beginning of March, and absolutely loved our stay in the wonderful Hotel Palazzo Zichy. We chose the hotel based on the excellent reviews (and excellent price), and could not be happier with our choice.

We arranged a taxi transfer with the hotel, which was very good value and I would highly recommend it for anyone travelling to Budapest for the first time. We were welcomed to the hotel by the extremely friendly reception staff, all of whom spoke impeccable English, and seemed genuinely happy to help with all sorts of queries.

The hotel itself is very impressive; modern, yet still faithful to its history- the lobby is simply stunning. Our room was lovely- very modern with a very comfortable bed and fantastic monsoon head shower.

The breakfast buffet was great, certainly one of the best I have encountered with a wide variety to suit all tastes. We also enjoyed the free coffee and mineral water in the lobby bar- a very nice touch after a long day exploring Budapest.

The location was just right for us, walking distance from the metro with several decent restaurants and bars (including the incredible Szimpla Kert) all within easy walking distance.

I know I am echoing a lot of other reviews on here, but we really had an absolutely fantastic stay here and would not hesitate to stay here again!

Five stars in every way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophia R

Dear „Sophia R”,

It was great to be read that you had chosen our Hotel Palazzo Zichy after reading our previous guests’ opinion and you had been pleased with your choice.

It was a real pleasure to see that you had been happy with your room with the rainforest walk-in shower and you could take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and lounge bar service. Last but not least I would like to thank you for your generous words regarding the service provided by our entire Team. I am delighted to read that we had been able to contribute to your pleasant experience.

Let me thank you for leaving a positive comment on TripAdvisor and I truly hope to have the opportunity to see you soon again,

Best regards,