“nice and cosy”

Interflat Youth Hostel
Interflat Youth Hostel
Ranked #356 of 672 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I found this place by coincidence, and it was pleasant surprise! The rooms are very bright, clean and intimate, splendid atmoshphere. The hostel itself is located in a nice grand building, in the heart of the city, easy to find everything hereabout. Fair prices. The receptionists are very helpful and kind. It's definitely worth visiting!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sirque

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Location is perfect: bars, shops in the near, the public transport is excellent. The rooms are colourful, comfortable, the bathrooms and kitchen are very modern and clean! The staff is friendly and helpful. I always spend my holidays with my friends, in Budapest and of course in this hostel. I will come back to stay in this friendly place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lilla B
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The Hostel is easy to find,
All the receptionnists were sympathical and usefull, ( specially one ! ^^ )
They know the good places to see, which were reachable on feet.
There have computers, a kitchen and so much to offer !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank driverx1991
Reviewed 8 July 2013

So, we missed our last train and needed to stay in Budapest at the last minute. This hostel is very close to the train station. The won am working was super nice and helped us make sure we didn't miss our train the next morning. They were very accommodating at a late hour for a group of eight.
That said, we got into the two room apartment with our eight people, only to discover that one room was completely infested with bed bugs! My friend had two in his bed and jumped up. Then my friend found several on the couch in the same room. We told the folks working at the desk and they basically said we could all stay or all go and that he, the manager would sleep in the bed because he did not believe the bedbugs were there. He said they came in the open window. If you have ever experienced these terrible little bugs, you know they don't come in through the windows. That night, most of us perched in the kitchen waiting to catch the early train. We saw so many bed bugs in that one room, we lost count.
This seems like a nice hostel otherwise, and the woman working was trying to be helpful, at least until then. Obviously they couldn't do much, but the flat out denial does not bode well for the next group staying in that apartment. So, be ware.

Room Tip: Well, don't stay in the apartment just down the hall from the office that has two rooms for a wh...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kelly O
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I spent a couple of days in Budapest with my friends and we really loved this hostel. Comfortable rooms, helpful staff, friendly roomates, affordable price and the location is excellent!! I did not need to spend so much money on public transport as I could reach the main sights and many bars by walking. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This modern hostel is centrally located, within easy walking distance of many restaurants, bars and shops.The staff were very friendly and welcoming as well as making sure I had a great experience. Highly recommended and will come back to stay in Budapest

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I really liked the unique style of this place. Modern and creative interior in a beautiful old building. The rooms are clean and spacious, the hostel is clean and well equipped, security is nr. 1 and the staff is very nice. On the top of this the central location opens the door to explore the city easily.

Room Tip: Since I travel alone I chose a big room so I made new friends in a minute.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo