“Close to St Stephen's basilica”

Perfetto Italian Kitchen- Oktober 6.
Ranked #2,790 of 3,800 Restaurants in Budapest
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: Quality Italian restaurant in the heart of Budapest. Fast & premium quality, homely atmosphere. Choose from our freshly made, healthy Italian dishes!
Reviewed 28 May 2018

As the kitchen is at the front of the restaurant, you can see your pizza being prepared from fresh dough to the finished pizza. Both pizzas were cooked to perfection, one Margarita and one 4 cheeses.

The grilled vegetable platter was unfortunately not up to the same standard – the portion was surprisingly tiny.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I been there to have dinner, I really enjoy my food and drinks.
The service was excellent from the time I put my foot inside the restaurant. The service is great extra excellent very good atmosphere from all staff and happy the restaurant is so clean and shine I will recommend this restaurant to everyone I wish all the restaurant are same of perfetto.
I will be back soon and I hope to see the same atmosphere and service I have today.
Keep you hard work

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The service was friendly, even than the kitchen was busy they advice to me what to eat quiclky. Unfortunatly the calamary was without any spices and fried in a really old oil, the taste was really like a burnt omlette. The beef carpaccio was good, I had to ask for fresh pepper and extra parmesan for it, but the serving and the taste was really good. The bolognese papardelle was maybe the worst in my life, the pasta was uncooked, the sauce was only tomato. Im sorry for the place, because they look good and the service was nice, but the kitchen is awfull.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We went in because we saw there was a pleasant atmosphere, and there were people
in practice:
The attitude was not the most friendly
The dishes came out after 40 minutes!
Reasonable prices

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I never tastes such a bad pesto spaghetti. Who the hell is chef there? And the service is awful. Avoid this place!