All reviews keleti station city centre minute walk hop on hop single duvets stayed here for nights lovely hotel hungarian restaurant small hotel hot and cold food side street recommend this hotel public transport the river night break fitness room bus stop
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Been here for 4 days! The hotel is well located, subway very near, nice& cosy
place, breakfast good, employees speak very good english the internet in room os weak, the city is nice , but the people are pretty depressed& u have to be very careful to not be rubbed in restaurants& on exchange money places& immeditly in the airport about the transportation from there to the city& back way or in the city! One more tipp! Bring money cause the forint has no value& you get to spend 100€ in a blink

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I was there alone for a small weekend trip in Budapest and I really enjoyed the place.
The room was cozy and clean and the bathroom really nice and clean!
At breakfast you can choose wathever you want from the buffet.
The location was not so central but very close to the train station.
The staff very polite and usefull.
I would come back.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Nice boutique hotel. Front Desk team is pleasant and helpful. Fast check in and check out. Thank you for preparing to go breakfast for us since we had to leave very early before breakfast is ready.
Breakfast has good selection of bread, pastries, fruit, salad, cheese, yogurt, coffee/tea, etc. It's plentiful for us. Breakfast attendant's customer service skill may need some improvement. A little smile or acknowledgement to all the guests would be nice in the morning.
Our room is clean, decent size for double occupancy, ample outlets to charge your gadgets, wifi works well in the room. Bathroom has heated floor which is nice during cold weather. Safe and coffee maker provided in the room.
Location may not be near to attractions but Hop On Hop off stop is just across the street from the hotel. Also very near to Keleti Train Station and also the subway station, less than 10 mins walk. We came in by train from Prague and we found the hotel easily. Supermarket ALDI is just a few doors away and also several restaurants around the area. It was definitely a good value and we enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank NoomieT
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Location could be slightly more central to the sights - still good though - I walked everywhere - perfect for Keleti station. Decent hot and cold breakfast buffet. Good wifi connection. Good in-room heating/air conditioner which was appreciated as it was cold outdoors. ALDI across the street which was good for bottled water and snacks. All round good value. Room would have been slightly on the small side had I been with my partner but as I was alone it was perfectly fine. I really can't fault it.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

The Bristol is nice hotel and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are small but this is common in Budapest. It's located about 2 km from the river, which is a good walk or a short cab ride.
They offer a minimalistic breakfast buffet that will get you started without having to leave the hotel.
I would recommend parking in their secure lot which is a few blocks away or directly in front of the hotel if space allows. We had our car broken into when we parked down the street, which was no fault of the hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
The Three Corne... H, Ügyvezető igazgató at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your recent stay and review.
I am pleased to read that you liked our location, and that the service that you have received was great.

I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience with your car.

I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,